01 Feb 2021 By By Rachel Bircher
As Valentine's day approaches, we’ve been thinking about how much we love all our lovely clients. In the spirit of the holiday though, we can only have one Valentines, so this year we’re naming The Couture club our “Client Crush” of the year!
So who are The Couture Club and what do they do? On their website, they describe themselves as a “fashion lifestyle brand” and their intention is to deliver the latest streetwear trends at reasonable prices without sacrificing quality. Their mantra is “Affordable, Approachable, and Aspirational”. Their stock includes a wide variety of garments and accessories, but with a special focus on lounge and athletic wear. The name “The Couture Club” indicates how they have established a club-like culture amongst their customers and employees, and refers to their membership club which entitles participants to exclusive rewards.
The Couture club have been using Shipster for about a year and a half, so our crush on them has had plenty of time to grow. As both relatively young companies based in Manchester, we believe we are well suited for a long term relationship. We are especially crushing on The Couture Club because they make full use of most of Shipster’s functions. Here are just a few of many examples:
- They use Shipster to print custom invoices. These documents are designed by their in house team, then we set them up so they are automatically filled with order information.
- Shipster generates barcodes for each shipment’s sale order number to be printed onto their custom documents. This helps them scan and process parcels easily.
- They regularly make use of our attentive support team to ensure their software is working as efficiently and streamlined as possible.
- The Couture Club have made full use of our rules to create special shipping requirements for influencers, so their collaborators are not accidentally overcharged for delivery.
- They also use our rules to alter their shipping based on the time of the day. For example, certain orders flagged as requiring ‘next day delivery’ that are despatched after a particular time will automatically create a label for a 24-hour express service. This ensures the parcel arrives when the customer is expecting it to.
In response to our valentines declaration, they confessed that they are crushing on us too! The Couture Club tell us that since onboarding about a year and a half ago, Shipster has transformed their company logistically to do things they never thought would be possible. Apparently, they have a saying in the warehouse “if something breaks, the dream team will fix it”
We’re so happy our feelings are not unrequited! Happy Valentines day everyone.
Copyright © 2020 Shipster Solutions. All rights reserved.